Congratulations to the Chalmers Cougars U12B Gold medal winner at the 2018 U12 proivincials.
We will be offering basic skills clinics for girls in the U10 to U19 age groups, as well as development clinics for pitchers.
The cost for the clinics are $100.00 for Skills clinic, Pitching- $50.00 for kids born (2009-2010,) $150.00 for all other ages.
All clinics start in the first week of January, and run until Spring Break
Dates and times for these clinics are as follows:
- U12 Skills (2007-08)-Mondays, starting January 7th @ Radisson School from 6-8 pm
- U10 Skills (2009-10) - Tuesdays, starting January 8th @ Joseph Teres School from 6-8 pm
- U14 Skills (2006-05)- Thursdays, starting January 10th @ Westview School from 6-8 pm
- U16/19 Skills (2003-2000)-Tuesdays Staring January 8th @ Radisson School from 8-10 pm
- Pitching Clinic (2009- 10) 7-8 PM (2008 -2000) 8-10 PM Wednesdays, starting January 9th @ Arthur Day School from 7-10 pm
Please use our online registration form to register your player(s) for these clinics.
Player evaluations for the 2019 softball season are coming up. There will be separate sessions for general skills, batting, and pitching.
General skills evaluations are scheduled as follows:
- U12 (2007-08) - Monday March 18th 6:00 to 8:00 pm at Radisson School
- U10 (2009-10)- Tuesday March 19th 6:00 to 8:00 pm Joseph Teres School
- U14 (2005-06)- Thursday March 21st 6:00 to 8:00 pm Westview School
- U16 (2003-04)- Tuesday March 19th 8:00 to 10:00pm at Radisson School
- U19 (2000-02)- Thursday March 21st 8:00 to 10:00 pm at Wayota School
Batting and Pitching Evaluations will be held on April 6th at Gateway community club
- U10 - 9:00AM-10:30AM
- U12 - 10:30AM -12 noon
- U14 - 12:30PM-2:00PM
- U16/19 - 2:00PM-4:30PM
Please register your daughter in the age group for their birth year.
All players must be registered with their club for the 2019 softball season prior to attending NESA player evaluations.
Please use our online registration form to sign up for player evaluations.