Each team may register up to five Staff in RAMP.
- NESA requires that one Staff member MUST be female.
- Softball Manitoba requires the Head Coach, Assistant Coaches and Managers to have a Criminal Record Check.
If you do not have a Criminal Record Check, please contact Niki Nazarewich.
- All Staff are required to have a valid Respect in Sport for Activity Leaders Certificate within the last 5 years.
Softball Manitoba will be verifying certificate numbers and NESA will be fined $50 per Staff member who does not have RIS completed by June 1. These Staff members will also be removed from the roster. The $50 is non-refundable. Those who miss the June 1st deadline will have until June 22nd to complete RIS and be added back to their roster. Any fees applied to NESA will be passed on to the Staff member. Visit Softball Manitoba for more information on RIS or click the link below to start the course
- In your Respect in Sport Profile, make sure to check off the SOFTBALL box so Softball Manitoba can verify you have a valid certification.
- Go into your profile and answer "allow" to the line to NCCP question. This will allow your Respect in Sport to be shown on your NCCP transcript
- Check that your email on your RIS is the same email you are using with Coaching Canada
- Any team that plans to compete in the Provincial Championships (U11A-U19A) is required to have at least one coach who has completed the Community Softball Clinic and received their NCCP#. Clinic dates can be found on the Softball Manitoba website. NESA will reimburse clinic fees upon successful completion of the clinic.
To register as Staff, follow these steps:
- CLICK HERE to start
- Select Coach/Staff Registration button
- Choose Family Member (Coach's name), you may need to add a Family Member
- Add your Respect In Sport Coach Certificate #
- Add your NCCP #, if applicable
- Select your Preferred Division. Select from Timbits Level 1 U9, U11 A Female, U13 A Female, U15 A Female, U17 A Female or U19 A Female ONLY
- Choose a Role. Select from Coach, Assistant Coach, or Manager
- Sign the Waivers
- Upload your Criminal Record Check file and enter the date it was completed
- Enter your Certification information
- Submit your Registration
Coaching Resource - Game Plan & Line up Sheet
If you have questions about what's involved in coaching a softball team, please Contact Us.